Successful executive coaching (leadership coaching) enables managers to increase their professional performance. It fosters positive change and personal growth.
Coaching sessions take place outside of the executives´ day-to-day professional environment. The sessions are customised to the client´s specific needs and requirements.
Executive coaching sessions offer
- room for reflection of managerial activities
- development of management and leadership skills
- specific and targeted development of the following skills
- corporate management and leadership
- personnel management
- team management
- systematic conflict management
- development of strategy and action points to efficiently produce results and reach professional goals
Target audience: Executives and managers aiming at the development of new leadership, personnel and conflict management skills as well as optimisation of professional and personal performance.